- This event has passed.
Melbourne Food and Wine
March 19 @ 8:00 am - March 29 @ 5:00 pm
The 2020 Melbourne Food and Wine Festival takes place from March 19-29. If you’re thinking about attending, you might be interested in learning about some special benefits being offered to Food Writers New Zealand members. These include the following:
- Preferential rates on accommodation at the festival’s select Accor hotels partners
- A ticket to the private launch party on Thursday March 19 at the Queen Vic Market
- Access to all the Shed X talks and demonstrations, to the Take the Cake birthday cake-book exhibition and talks, and to Ben Shewry’s Attica Presents
- Hospitality at the big free-to-enter, food-for-purchase events like The Sichuan Snack Fair and The Big Spaghetti
- Entry tickets and hospitality at big ticketed events like Welcome to the Jungle and Maximum Chips
- A ticket to a full-price feature event (such as The Mixed Grill, MasterQuiz, and The Alison Roman Nothing Fancy House Party)
- A ticket to one of the Global Dining Series dinners or Special Events.
If you’re seriously keen on attending, please email Michelle.